Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand:
NORTH MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB – MAZDA MILLIONAIRE
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion is offered to lapsed and current members of the North Melbourne Football Club, aged 18 years and over.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries/claims and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry/claims process or who submits an entry/claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries/claims will be deemed invalid.
5. Promotion commences on 18 November 2016 and ends for donations at 8pm AEST on 28 July 2017 or when stocks of promotional cards are exhausted, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
6. How to Enter: To be eligible to enter and receive a promotional card (while stocks of cards last), lapsed and current members must donate a minimum of $200 to the North Melbourne Football Club Limited (“NMFC”) in a single donation and provide their personal details (including their email address) during the Promotional Period via the promotional website or Loyalty Call Centre Staff.
7. Promotional cards will be awarded, while stocks last, as follows: one (1) card will be awarded for each individual $200 donation made during the Promotional Period. Every $200 donation receives one (1) entry into the Major Prize draw. Multiple donations will be rewarded as follows:
(a) three (3) promotional cards will be awarded for each individual $500 donation and an invitation to an autograph/selfie session with available players of North Melbourne Football Club at Arden Street in January 2018.;
(b) six (6) promotional cards will be awarded for each individual $1,000 donation and a Guard of Honour position on the ground at Etihad Stadium, Round (INSERT);
(c) ten (10) promotional cards will be awarded for each individual $1,500 donation and a photo with the team in February 2018.
All entries and prize claims must be made in accordance with the entry/claim requirements.
8.Any ancillary costs, including travel or accommodation, associated with redeeming the multiple donation rewards are not included. Redemption of the rewards are subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer. All lapsed and current members must adhere to all behaviour codes, dress codes and expectations outlined by the club in order to redeem their multiple donation rewards.
9. Once the call centre has processed the donation(s), the member will be mailed their promotional card and entered into the draw.
10. All valid entrants will be allocated a unique lucky reference number on their card. The Promoter will hold a detailed record of each reference number and the corresponding entrant. All unique lucky reference numbers will be entered into the Major Prize Draw.
11. Major Prize Draw: The Major Prize Draw will take place on 29 July 2017.
First Prize: The first valid entry randomly drawn in the Major Prize Draw will win that entrant (“Contestant”) a car and the chance to win $1,000,000 in a contingency game.
The Car: The Car will be a Mazda3 SP25 Sedan Petrol Automatic. The Mazda is valued at $31,365.
The Contingency Game: The game will take place on 5 August 2017 at Etihad Stadium, Melbourne at quarter time. Any and all costs associated with attending the Game are the sole responsibility of the Contestant. If the Contestant cannot attend the Game, or in the event the Promoter has not be able to contact the Contestant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Contestant’s behalf.
The Contestant will have one (1) attempt to kick a regulation sized football from forty (40) metres and hit a prior nominated goal or point post to win $1,000,000. No practice or warm up shots will be allowed and all current Professional, Semi Professional, Ex Professional AFL players are excluded from taking part. If one is chosen then a re-draw will be conducted for an eligible Contestant. Any person who has coached an AFL team in 5 years prior to selection is also to be excluded. The Contestant must not be able to nominate a replacement to take the kick except in the event someone is disabled then their minder/carer can be nominated to take the kick in replacement. The minder must abide by all the conditions.
Once the Contestant’s foot makes contact with the ball, until the kick is complete, the ball must not touch anything other than the nominated goal or point post.
If the ball hits the nominated post on the full, then subject to verification by the independent judge, the Contestant will win $1,000,000, payable within 60 days via EFT. If the Participant does not hit the nominated post on the full, the Participant will receive the Mazda.
13. There will be a total of 3,000 scratch cards available for this promotion.
14. Total prize pool valued at $1,031,365. Prizes (or any unused portion of a prize) cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the will be forfeited.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
17. If any prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory implied guarantees/warranties as provided under the ASIC Act, or the Competition and Consumer Act including the statutory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or similar laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including, the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking of a prize.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Game materials are rendered void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way or if the “void if removed” panel is tampered with in any way, or if the promotional card fails the Promoter’s validation test. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
23. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 27 October 2017 at the same time and place as the Major Prize Draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners’ of the unclaimed prize draw (if any) will be notified by email and will be published on www.nmfc.com.au on or before 30 October 2017, for a minimum of 28 days.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further remuneration or reference for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products/services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.